Thursday, May 2, 2013

Trailer Park Thursday!




Here are 10 movies I will be seeing. Guaranteed.  You should probably see them too. 
But first, watch the trailers.


Violet & Daisy - I'm happy to see Alexis Bledel branching out a bit.

Red 2 - I really, really hope it's as fun as the first one.

Prince Avalanche - This is so totally my kind of movie.

The Bling Ring - Wow. I just don't get these kids today.  
And I wasn't too sure about the movie but this trailer is winning me over (however the title is not).

The Grandmaster - Not much going on here except for some superb martial arts

Only God Forgives - Refn and Gosling together again?  Yes, please!

R.I.P.D. - Ok, so it's a little Men In Black but it still looks fun.  Alright, a LOT MiB.

Man of Steel - Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

Romeo and Juliet - I will preface this by saying, just rent the Zeffirelli.  
HOWEVER, I'm curious to see what writer Julian Fellowes can do with Shakespeare.

The Way, Way Back - This is the film everyone talked about after Sundance.  I can see why.




No comments:

Post a Comment