Friday, November 2, 2012

Potent Notables

Just a few things that caught my attention this week...
- Here we have some awesome Google Satellite photo collections. The above photo is a collection of waste and salt ponds.  Neat, right?



- For the Hunger Games fans out there, you know who you are, I hope you like the director chosen for Catching Fire because he's apparently directing both halves of Mockingjay too.



 - I’m also not going to mention the article about what that deal could mean for the Muppet Babies. MUPPET BABIES!!!

 - I honestly didn’t think I’d ever have an update on my favorite comic (that I’ve never actually read), Locke & Key.  But there’s news and it’s good!

 - For those of us who crave original movies and the death of the franchise…well, no one said life wasn’t going to suck

- I hope the first responders for Hurricane Sandy are getting their props.  We would be nowhere without these folks. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment