Various things that have caught my attention this week. Please to enjoy...
- COME ON!!! How cute is that? I think the David Meowie (above) is my favorite with
Devo a close second.
- Infographic time!!! And you know I love me some infographics.
- Let’s check in with Joss on how he approachedthe characters for The Avengers.
- I love finding websites like the Leila texts. I wonder if Verizon will ever fix it for her. I kinda hope not.
- Wow. Daniel Day Lewis looks pretty great as Abraham Lincoln.
- Movie marketing gone awry! Would people really buy Hunger Games nail polish? The fact that I was trying to get the Muppet nail polish is beside the fact.
I spent a lot of time on pajiba the other night…
- Johnny Depp's leading ladies haven't all fared as well as he has. Good for Charlize and Juliette. They seemed to escape the curse.
- Some great moments of dancing.
- I guess it's hard out there for good looking men who also happen to be funny. Wait, they're famous, well-paid actors. No sympathy from me.
- In honor of Community I'll end with the Beetlejuice easter egg that took them three years to set up.