- a really pathetic episode. Seriously.
- Barney and Robin shop at We B Baby with Lily. Barney thinks this is a good idea because maybe Robin will come around on the idea of a child. Barney runs into his old friend Insane Dwayne who's been saddled with a wife (a former one-night-stand) and kids and looks pretty crappy. Aaaaaannndd Barney's gonna change his mind.
- He does and they're both thrilled at the news that Robin isn't pregnant. They even jump around a do a little dance.
- Robin's back at her doctor's who informs her that she won't ever be able to get pregnant. Cut back to Robin's kids and Robin confirms that Barney is their dad. Huh.
- Marshall's on the roof with lights and Neighbor kid, Scott, steals Marshall's phone (when it drops) stands M on the roof by knocking over the ladder, and then proceeds to make himself at home in the house. He then throws a party and ensures Marshall doesn't yell for help by taking a picture of his, uh, junk on M's phone. Scott's a bad seed, y'all.
- Robin's seriously depressed about the never getting pregnant news and I say out loud, "But she didn't want kids." Turns out it's that thing that even though you think you didn't want, once your told you can't have, then you want it. I think men are convinced all women are like this. Oh and Robin has totally imagined this conversation with her kids. She doesn't have any but she does have a carton of egg nog. So there's that.
Didja watch 2 Broke Girls "And the Reality Check?" If you had you woulda seen:
- Max and Han's hilarious Hipster vs. Homeless quiz:
wear skinny jeans wear dirty jeans
listen to Radiohead listen to the voices in their heads
have a beard and a blog have a beard and so much sadness
|The two on the right seem sad so they must be homeless|
- And I'm guessing there won't be anymore Zano, like ever. Whatever.