Friday, October 28, 2011

Potent Notables



- And why wouldn’t they?  He's who my estate will hire to write the biopic of my life.

- Say it with me now…DUH! 


- My dear friends, the Renaissance professors (Hi Kate and Jenna), can rest easy now. 

- GAH!!! I love that someone over at InStyle thought to do a photo shoot with Miss Piggy

- Adorbz…want. need. must have.


- io9 is doing a countdown of the 50 scariest movies. Number 43 has a very special place in my heart.

- Have you seen the character posters for The Hunger Games? No?  Hiding under a rock are we?  The folks at firstshowing put them all together.  But if you want to go link by link you can start with Effie at EW.com  Lenny Kravitz looks gooooood but I still can't see him as Cinna.



2 comments:

  1. This adaptation threatens to win me over soley through genius application of gold eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gots mentioned!
    Also, everyone does look very pretty in those posters. Still, wrong actors.

    ReplyDelete