Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HIMYM and 2 Broke Girls - Didja watch?

Didja watch How I Met Your Mother?  No? I'm jealous.  Well if you had you woulda seen:

- Barney STILL wearing the ducky tie.  ENOUGH ALREADY.

- that Marshall is carrying on the Erickson tradition by having a boy.  That's nice.

Notes: Robin's therapist boyfriend needs to get out now and never date a (former) patient again.  Icky storyline and he's an obvious reminder of just how screwed up the gang is.  We didn't need a whole episode pointing this out, HIMYM writers.


Didja watch 2 Broke Girls?  Well if you had you woulda seen:
 

- "...so we can stand next to 'Guy Girl' and "Girl Guy' over there?"

- Garret Morris threatening hipsters with a bat.  Sweet.

- Sadly we did not get to see Vicki from Small Wonder.  How awesome would it have been if she actually showed up?  Let's start a petition.

Notes: I actually laughed audibly during the show. That was a first.  Zano Watch 2011 continues.  Now they owe me 10 seconds of a shirtless Zano if he ever shows up again.

2 comments:

  1. I've missed a few episodes; has there been any justification for the duckie tie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No justification at all. It's instances like these where I'm sure I must have missed something. Perhaps in the first episode Barney lost a bet and has to wear it every day for a month or something. I need to pay more attention and stop playing on my iPod but my iPod is way more interesting thatn HIMYM. Ooooh! Buuuurrrrnnn!!!

    ReplyDelete