Didja watch Suburgatory? If you had you woulda seen:
- The case of the missing Shirley Temple dolls. This "crime" is how the writers inform us of how safe the suburbs are. Clever.
Sheila (whose Shirley's were stolen!) continues to hope for their safe return
- The serious misuse of Alan Tudyk. (Apparently no one on the show has seen his previous work and have no idea how to use his wonderfully comedic ways.) Anywhoodle, he plays the local dentist whose business has picked up since the dolls' theft. Sisto gets the quote of the week regarding this: "They're not asking you to look into the dolls' dental records, are they?"
Didja watch Modern Family? If you had you woulda seen:
- Phil mentioning said alma mater's a capella group, "Tenors, Anyone?" Heh.
- Jay's cute phone call to his housekeeper to discuss the Columbian soap opera that Gloria is too preoccupied to watch.
- Poor Gilles Marini who straightens (pun intended) Claire out with, "I'm not gay. I'm French." Double Heh.
Didja watch Happy Endings? Could you tell me why I'm still watching? If you had you woulda seen:
the uptight blond had to fulfill to prove they work. Wow.
- Damon Wayans Jr. finally get some screen time. I wish I could find a screen cap of poor Larry Wilmore with food all over his face. He's a good sport.