- Um, wow. I have no words.
- I love when people compile things that I never would have had the patience, time or interest to do myself. You don't realize how unoriginal movie posters are until you see them together like this.
- So did you hear that Brett Ratner said some not-so-nice things the other day? Because of it he's stepped down as producer of the Oscars. Eddie stepped down as host too. I was curious as to what it would be like and now I'll never know. Somehow I still think I'll be able to sleep at night. Meanwhile they've (sort of) been scrambling to find a replacement. I like their choice but it's a been there-done that kind of situation.
- Speaking of Fassbender (as I find myself doing on occasion), he did a fun little interview with Entertainment Weekly about Haywire.
- What would life be without a Hunger Games tidbit? Amiright?
- So I guess lots of people get bit with the acting bug, huh?
- My friend, Dana, and I have big crushes on Chris Hardwick so this is good news for us. He's a busy guy with the Nerdist podcasts, Web Soup, and Talking Dead. Speaking of, are y'all watching the Talking Dead shows that air at midnight after The Walking Dead? It's a fun show but waaaaay past my bedtime so I usually watch it Monday nights. You should watch it. It'll be good for you.