Didja watch Community? If you had you woulda seen:
- Troy's mad plumbing and HVAC skills. I love that he's a savant with that stuff but that he's not giving in.
- Pierce's wipes are a gay icon. Heh. You can see the full video from Urbana Champaign here but there's a commercial. Boo.
- That thing perched atop Pierce's dad's head. Did he say it's ivory? I love that it was his last wish that whoever killed him got to keep it. Poor Jeff.
- the 'room temperature' room. It's so secret that I'm unable to find a screencap.
Didja watch Parks and Recreation? If you had you woulda seen:
- Hail Zorp!
- Andy and April fulfilling Andy's bucket list. I'm sorry the commercials showed us their destination because that would have been a fun reveal.
Note: I think I'm mourning the demise of Leslie and Ben as much as Leslie is. That reporter chick, Shauna Malwae-Tweep, better stop sniffing around.
Didja watch Bones? If you had you woulda seen:
- How gross this show is. I forget until I start watching an episode, like this one, when bugs are crawling out of someone's brain.
- Angela and Hodges's baby is REALLY CUTE. I know, I know, all babies are beautiful but this one was really, truly adorable.