- Brittany mistake the Irish exchange student living at her house for a leprechaun. Of course it didn't help that they dressed him in green for the entire episode.
- the new girl group at WMHS, the TroubleTones. Their rendition of Candyman was quite enjoyable.
- A new Brittanyism, "Sour Patch Kids are just Gummi Bears that turned to drugs"
|"Admit U2 is overrated!"|
- Quinn is scheming to get her baby back from Shelby. Meanwhile, Puck kinda sorta hangs around Shelby and baby Beth too much and ends up kissing Shelby at the end of the episode. Does Shelby talk at all to her biological daughter, Rachel? They're at the same school. You'd think they pass each other in the halls once in a while.
Didja see New Girl? If you had you woulda seen:
- New Girl, Jess, walk in on naked roommate, Nick. The shriek and giggle she did upon seeing him in all his glory was pretty funny.
- Jess and Nick's date (Lake Bell! Love her) were naked too. Ok, not fully naked but you get the idea. Also, I refuse to Google this episode, titled "Naked" because I'm afraid of the images that will pop up.
Didja see Raising Hope? If you had you woulda seen:
- the family stress over Hope's new hitting proclivities. They're, understandably, scared she's taking on some of her serial killer mom's tendencies so they're trying to stay calm. Like that would happen.
- an adult, Sabrina, call a little kid a "fart face." That kinda made me giggle because who doesn't want to sometimes call a kid a "fart face."
Note: I kind of stopped paying attention though so I'm not 100% sure why the family was living outside the house. From this picture I'm guessing termites...