- The gang share their memories of Hurricane Irene. Ted wants to get out of NYC and everyone thinks he's overreacting. Barney calls Ted "a giant, whining bummer" and I love him even more for it. They fuss about it for a while and end up stuck at Barney's.
- Marshall turn into a "clingy Edgar Allan Poe" because he's afraid of going two weeks without health insurance.
- the return of the slap bet and this is when they get my attention again. Barney is allowed to give up the tie in exchange for 3 extra slaps.
Notes: turns out that Marshall and Lily conceived during the storm and Ted finally contributes to the show with, "Hurricane Erickson would be a great name." It would indeed, Ted.
Also, Barney and Robin kiss even though they're both in relationships:
|I am no longer surprised at scenes like this|
Didja watch 2BG? If you had you woulda seen:
- Max and Caroline giving their customers nicknames. My favorite was JonBeret Ramsey.
- Max gets line of the episode when they hear a second voice from behind the piles of stuff, "Hold up. He's hoarding another hoarder in here? Awesome." Awesome indeed.
- Zano!!! Hot as ever, buddy. Why no kissy kissy with Max?!?! Oh! Because you have a black, British girlfriend and those are two things that Max can never be. Bummer. He does have feeling for Max though so there's that.