Thursday, February 23, 2012

Trailer Park!

The trailer park is being moved to Thursdays.  Now maybe I can actually post one every week.


We've got a lot this week so buckle up!



A trailer close to my geeky heart!

A clip from Pixar's Brave. To say I'm excited about this movie would be an understatement.

There is something pretentiously wonderful about a Whit Stillman film. 

This one looks sweet.  Plus...NERDY EWAN MCGREGOR!

This has been making the rounds but looks terribly fun so I thought I'd include it. 

What would you do with your last three weeks on earth?  Road trip with Keira Knightley?

Hmmm...this reminds me of another movie but I can't think of what it is...

Dirrrrty!

I saw this before Safe House.  I wasn't sure at first but Renner is so great.  It's got potential.




No comments:

Post a Comment