Didja watch 30 Rock "Today You Are A Man?" If you had you woulda seen:
- Liz's contract is up for renegotiation and she decides to handle it herself. In order to stand up to Jack she takes pointers from the best...Jack himself. She studies a seminar he did 10 years ago and uses all his tips. Jack is thrilled he can finally go up against a worthy competitor. HIMSELF! He even calls it a "Jack Off." Heh.
- Tracy and Jenna get roped into appearing at their accountant's son's bar mitzvah. He wanted Transformers! Tracy and Jenna are stuck if they want to stay on the good side of the IRS so they try to figure out how to best please the kid and actually make the day about him and not themselves.
KRISTEN SCHAAL!) and takes on her duties at Suze Orman's show. Suze verbally smacks some sense into Kenneth (not an easy feat) and tells him he needs a better job. He takes her advice and goes to Jack about other career opportunities.
- Liz is almost able to out-Jack Jack but he gives in and lets her win. It's very cute that he values their friendship so much.
Didja watch Parks and Recreation "Operation Ann?" If you had you woulda seen:
- Leslie is on a mission to find Ann a date for Pawnee's community Valentine's dance. But before that she and Ben exchange gifts. He had a Yachter Otter made for her, which is based on a dream she had about a playboy otter who was lost at sea. It's adorable. She gives him clues to a scavenger hunt. Poor guy.
Martin Starr! He's less than helpful but it doesn't matter. It's Martin Starr!
- At the end Leslie sees Ann freshening up her makeup and assumes she and Chris have rekindled their relationship. She and Ben are about to have their date but both are determined to expose Ann and Chris. Turns out they find Ann on a date with Tom instead! Whoa. And April set it up! Double Whoa.