- Glee’s tryin’ to kill people, y’all! Don’t read this if you haven’t seen the show and plan to.
*** SPOILERS AHEAD. SERIOUSLY. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED***
- Icky Sebastian is back and threatens Rachel with a naked, obviously photoshopped picture of Finn, which he will publish on the interwebs if Rachel chooses to perform at Regionals. There’s lots of talk in the music room at McKinley about threats made by other teams, by-laws, etc. Apparently the headmaster at Dalton doesn’t care just like he didn’t care when they (temporarily) blinded Blaine. Uh, what happened to Dalton being a zero-tolerance school?
- Sue is in the family way and shares her news with Quinn who is shocked and happy for Sue. No word on who the dad is but I’m guessing they’ll save that for a later reveal. Quinn takes the opportunity to ask Sue to be let back onto the Cheerios.
- Karofsky, who I now officially feel very sorry for, gets outed with an ugly slur on his locker. While Blaine sings “Cough Syrup” (which I download before he’s finished), we see Karofsky struggling. He’s online and there’s tons written about him there too. He’s broken and life seems hopeless enough that he sets out his best suit and stares up at the rafters. Thankfully it didn’t work and his father found him in time. It still greatly affects the glee kids and most especially Kurt. He feels responsible because he’s ignored Karofsky since his declaration of love and interest on Valentine’s Day.
- Rachel, realizing life should be cherished, wants to get married on Saturday, after they win at Regionals of course. Finn’s all for it.
- Icky Sebastian seems to have had a change of heart too but Kurt is wary (for good reason). Karofsky’s decision had an effect on him too because Icky Sebastian was mean to him. Shocking.
- Schue talks to the kids about all the experiences they have ahead of them and gets each one to name something they’re looking forward to. Brittany’s goes by unintelligibly even though I rewound it twice. Something about getting someone off their addiction to ecstasy? Anywhoodle, Schue also shares his suicide attempt story and why he’s so glad he didn’t go through with it.
|I'm not a fan of the outfits|
- Regionals time and the Warblers are up first with “Stand” and “Glad You Came.” Even though both songs are good I download neither (partially for my dislike of Icky Sebastian). Next up is the Golden Goblets from Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow who sing about 15 seconds of a madrigal. Then it’s the New Directions turn with a mash-up of “Fly/I Believe I Can Fly,” “What Doesn’t Kill You,” and “Here’s to Us” which Rachel mostly sings to Finn. They get the whole crowd going and win Regionals. Duh.
- Quinn goes to see Sue after the performance and is blessed with a Cheerios uniform. Sue has really chilled out. Quinn has a change of heart about the Rachel/Finn nuptials and tells Rachel she’ll be there on Saturday. Then Sue tells Schue her good news and even offers to help them win Nationals. Wow.
- Kurt goes to see Karovsky in the hospital and they have a very nice talk. Kurt even gets Karovsky to envision a happy future and that helps.
- Wedding day and the parents have a plan to stop the wedding, which involves Rachel’s dads kidnapping her and driving her to Broadway. Yeah, that’s a good plan. Quinn is running late but, while driving, texts Rachel that she’ll be there ASAP. Rachel keeps texting her back prompting Quinn to reply and totally not see the big truck that t-bones her. WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?
And now for a funny show...
Didja watch Cougar Town "A Mind with a Heart of It's Own?" If you had you woulda seen:
- Bobby's gift to Jules and Grayson of a zipline from her house to his. I think it's a fun idea! Jules does not.
- The wedding plans have begun and silly Grayson thinks what he wants matters. Ha. Men. What Jules wants is for Grayson to go officially ask for her hand in marriage from her father, Chick.
- Jules asks Ellie to be her Maid-of-Honor and of course she says yes. Not long after, Jules is about to break the M-o-H news to Laurie who beats her to the punch by suggesting she have co-Maids-of-Honor, or CoMoHs if you will. Jules, wanting everyone to be happy agrees. Laurie even makes them tee-shirts!
- Grayson and Travis go to visit Chick who decides to have a little fun with Grayson. Chick's favorite horse is sick and he asks Grayson to put her down for him. Chick even hands him a shotgun fully knowing Grayson won't be able to do it. It's funny until Grayson heads back into the barn to prove he's a man capable of putting a horse out of its misery. I'm guessing they stopped him in time. It isn't Glee, y'all. They don't kill people on shows like Cougar Town.
- Also worthy of note: when Ellie and Andy have a fun way of working out the times when she wants to kill him. Instead of actually killing him, they pose in a situation where it looks like she has and take a picture of it. They have a wall full of framed pictures of Ellie killing Andy. So twisted and so dang funny.
(I wasn't able to watch New Girl and Raising Hope last night but may get to it tonight so keep a look out)