Didja watch Suburagory "Sex and the Suburbs?" If you had you woulda seen:
- A goat! Tessa's got him. Can you see it? It was cute but there are no good screencaps.
- George, after a pep talk from Alan Tudyk's Noah, realizes he needs to be a dude again and less of a dad. He hooks up with club employee, Jocelyn (played by the funny Arden Myrin). Of course he doesn't call her after so Jocelyn will be making the club a living hell for him.
- Scott realizes that he's pushing Tessa away so he lets her know he's ready for a physical relationship...in a tent...in his backyard. In order to make things right with her father he offers the traditional Zambian goat.
Didja watch Modern Family "Me? Jealous?" If you had you woulda seen:
- Greg Kinnear! He's a big fish that Phil is trying to reel in (my metaphor, not theirs) so he kisses up to him big time. Interestingly, Greg's character, Tad, is a big kisser too. He kisses Claire on the mouth and this doesn't bother Phil one bit if he'll get to sell some of Tad's properties. In fact I bet Phil would be up for an Indecent Proposal situation if Tad suggested it. Turns out Tad is kissy with everyone so there's no need to offer Claire in exchange for a little real estate action. However, Phil is pissed when Tad makes Claire laugh. That's his thing.
Didja watch Happy Endings "The St. Valentine's Day Maxssacre?" If you had you woulda seen:
- The explanation of the breakup window. It's uncool to dump someone near a holiday or major event. Penny's dating a guy who annoys her (he winks a lot) but because it's too close to Valentine's Day so she can't dump him.
- While all this is happening, Dave is afraid the girl he's been having crazy sex with is ready to dump him too but is waiting to be out of the breakup window herself. She's not and in fact was going to surprise him with a threesome for Valentine's Day. He screws it up, of course, so no threesome for Dave this year.