Friday, September 9, 2011

Trailer Park!

Happy Friday, y'all!

In honor of Gwyneth's movie Contagion opening this weekend...


Heh.  You probably won't be seeing a review from me on this one.  For starters I'm not the biggest Gwynnie fan.  Also, movies about germs scare me more than ANYTHING!

Now on to the trailers...

Moneyball - I think I love movies about sports more than the sports themselves.

The Ides of March - Clooney and Gosling in the same movie? Yes, please!

Tower Heist - It's about time Eddie Murphy was in something that looks good.

Anonymous - I made the mistake of mentioning this to my friend Kate, the Renaissance Literature professor.

The Big Year - This could be good or it could be Old Dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, mention Shakespeare conspiracies to me to watch my eyes roll into the back of my head and inarticulate raptor screechy noises emanate from the back of my throat. Fun for the whole family!

    ReplyDelete