Friday, September 30, 2011

Community and Parks & Rec - Didja watch?

Didja watch Community?  If you had you would have seen:
Martin-effing-Starr as the new professor.  They better use him on this show a lot.


Didja watch Parks and Recreation?  If you had you would have seen:
Holy Ron Without a Mustache!

Plus all the Tammys?!?! I love that Ron's mom's name is Tamara but, of course, goes by Tammy.  That was beyond great. 

My only complaint about Parks and Recreation is actually a funny running gag they have and the problem is a personal one. I really shouldn't share too much about myself, right?  Oh well, here goes.  I sometimes get word OCD and a word or name will occasionally repeat in my head.  Every time they have Detlef Schrempf on there I frown because I know that most of the next day will be spent trying to pronounce his name.  Over and over and over and over...

No comments:

Post a Comment