Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope - Didja watch?

Didja watch Glee?  If you had you would have seen:

The Skanks crack a few funny 'broken home' platitudes and make me wish we spent more time with them on their requested couches under the bleachers (because smoking all day makes them tired).

Rachel and her mom, Shelby, sing an enjoyable version of one of my absolute favorite Broadway songs, Somewhere:


I love when these two sing together, even when the lyrics to the song are wildly inappropriate (ahem, Poker Face).

Didja watch New Girl?  If you had you would have seen:

Jess' obnoxious ex, Spencer, and his hair.

He's wearing a scrunchy! Also, Jess wants that shirt back.
What followed was this exchange (which, for some reason, really cracked me up even though it's pretty dumb):

  • Spencer: What happens if I don't give it back?
  • Schmidt: Schmidt happens. *slap*
  • Spencer: Ow! What was that on your hand?!
  • Schmidt: THUMB RING, BITCH! You got Schmidt on your face!
 
 Didja watch Raising Hope? If you had you would have seen:

A very expensive Japanese toilet.

It's a cute show and last night's episode was good but I can't remember much more than that toilet.










1 comment:

  1. My favorite Glee quote of the night? "You sing like Diana Ross and dress like you own a magical chocolate factory."

    ReplyDelete