Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TV Shows Premiering This Week!

Due to a few things going on I totally forgot to post what was premiering this week and when.  Better late than never, right?

Monday night was: Dancing With the Stars, How I Met Your Mother, The Sing Off, Two and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls (new show), Castle, Hawaii Five-0 and The Playboy Club (new show)

Tuesday night was: Glee, NCIS, The Biggest Loser, NCIS: LA, New Girl (new show), Raising Hope, Body of Proof and Unforgettable (new show)

Tonight we have:
8pm
   The Middle (ABC)
   The X-Factor* (FOX) - new show
9pm
   Modern Family* (ABC)
   Criminal Minds (CBS)
   Harry's Law (NBC)
10pm
   Revenge* (ABC) - new show
   CSI (CBS)
   Law & Order: SVU (NBC)

Thursday night:
8pm
   Charlie's Angels** (ABC) - new show
   The Big Bang Theory* (CBS)
   Community* (NBC)
8:30pm
   Parks and Recreation* (NBC)
9pm
   Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
   Person of Interest* (CBS) - new show
   The Office (NBC)
9:30pm
   Whitney (NBC) - new show
10pm
   The Mentalist (CBS)
   Prime Suspect* (NBC)

Friday night:
8pm
   A Gifted Man* (CBS) - new show
   Nikita (CW)
   Kitchen Nightmares (FOX)
9pm
   CSI: NY (CBS)
   Supernatural (CW)
   Fringe* (FOX)
   Dateline (NBC)
10pm
   Blue Bloods (CBS)

*I'll be watching these shows.  I will do my best to stay awake for the 10pm shows and try to have something coherent to say about it the next morning.
**If this is on my OnDemand this weekend I'll give it a shot out of sheer curiosity and the fact that I'm a glutton for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment