Thursday, September 29, 2011

ANTM, Suburgatory, Modern Family, and Happy Endings - Didja watch?

Didja watch America's Next Top Trainwreck?  If you had you would have seen:
Models on stilts.  Woo.  Also, Bye Isis!  I liked you and was hoping you'd stick around longer than Annoying Alexandra or Loopy Lisa.


Didja watch Suburgatory?  If you had you would have seen:
The poor chick on the right put up with strange suburbanites.   I kept thinking this was the Tim Allen show (I still can't think of the name of that beyond that I think it has a "Man" in it. In fact, I think 1/3 of the new shows on TV have the word "Man" in them.)  Anywhoodle I read a couple of good reviews of Suburgatory and thought I'd give it a shot.  It was fine.  I didn't laugh but there might be some potential.  I'll give it another shot perhaps.  Plus...ELTON!


Didja watch Modern Family?  If you had you would have seen:

Phil on Wire.  Have you seen Man on Wire?  Great documentary and I love that they referenced it.  Also priceless was Mitchell's freak out in the ocean but I can't find a screen cap of it.


Didja watch Happy Endings?  If you had you would have seen:
 
The 20s party that I wish someone I knew would throw and also invite me to.  I was hoping for a better premiere episode and I'm kind of tired of them whining as much as they do.  However, the opening with most everyone having a freak-out in the hotel room was kind of amusing.


Currently Wednesdays make me miss Tuesday and wish it was Thursday.  Anyone else having this problem?

Also, I didn't get to see Revenge so don't spoil it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment