Thursday, September 22, 2011

Modern Family and ANTM - Didja watch?

I love my DVR.  It's not Tivo but it serves me well.  I was able to flip between Modern Family and America's Next Top Trainwreck, er, Model last night.  I saw all of Modern Family and just enough of ANTM.

Didja watch Modern Family?  If you had you would have seen:
Cam's AWESOME pop-up album (millions of scrapbookers were thinking to themselves, "I could do that!") and Jay's very funny interrogation of Manny in the garage.
Sadly not a shot of the photo album but the funniest part of a great montage


Didja watch ANTM?  If you had you would have seen:

The dreaded makeover episode which didn’t lead to nearly enough tears.  Wait, did they just call them Ty-overs? Wow.  I didn’t think Tyra’s ego could get much bigger but she loves to prove me wrong.

Wait. I missed Tyra shaving Nigel's hair! Good thing I didn't delete it off my DVR so I can go home and fast forward through to get to that delicious bit of TV.  Goodbye Nigel's hair!  You will not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment